UltimasPlugin is the only off the shelf payment management system that enables in-app purchase functionality on game platforms without the need for developing own server and integration tools. Simply deploy a short code in your free-to-play game, and you are ready to add sellable items, set prices, run campaigns and analyse sales.
We’ve made free-to-play games on PC platforms more affordable to release and easy to manage.
UltimasPlugin supports Unity 3D and Unreal Engine, the two most popular game engines. It provides game-to-platform connectivity with Steam, and more online platforms are in development pipeline.
We want more free-to-play games to become a commercial success on PC. Developing a great game is hard enough, so we facilitate a seamless monetization solution, allowing studios to spend more time on perfecting their games.
We’ve created a technology that supports game developers and publishers of any size in reaching more players and increasing the average time spent on their games.
We make it easy as never before for mobile game developers to bring their free-to-play games to platforms like Steam, while saving their precious time and budget on server development and maintenance.
Multiplatform games reach much larger audiences. In the new cross-platform digital games landscape, players expect their favourite games to be available on multiple screens. Together, PC and mobile platforms make up more than half of the gaming market:
- 59% of players play on both mobile and PC*
- 30% of players prefer mobile devices and 21% prefer PC**
PC remains the single device gamers spend most time playing on, ahead of smartphones. Mobile games count more sessions a day (over 7min each), but PC games are played for longer in total:
- Average PC player spends 7.6 hours a week on playing games**
- Average mobile player spends 5 hours a week on playing games*
- Weekly gaming time on PC is 22% of all gaming time; on Android smartphone 11%; on iPhone 8%**
Spending on games jumped significantly across all player groups in 2018. PC gamers tend to spend more:
- Mobile players spend on average $87 a year on IAP****
- PC players spend on average $92 a year on IAP****
Engagement with PC games continues to grow. Free-to-play has proven to be a successful business model that captures a player for weeks, months and even years:
- Free-to-play titles amassed 80% of digital games revenue in 2018***
- Average prices for pay-to-play PC games have been declining in recent years***
- * Source: 2018 EEDAR
- ** Source: 2018 The Nielsen Company. Sample adults 13+, USA
- *** Source: 2018 Newzoo Global Games Market Report
- **** Source: Slice Inteligence